Food Vendor Applications
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council are seeking a number of food vendors for their Friends’ Goodwill Festival, a large-scale live music and cultural event being held from Friday 19 to Sunday 21 May 2017.
We are now accepting applications for traders to have a food stall at our Friends' Goodwill event.
All expressions of interest must be received by 9am on Tuesday 2 May 2017.
Applications must be returned via email by 9am on Monday 8 May 2017. Vendors will be chosen and notified by 10 May 2017.
Venue: Sandy Bay Playing Fields in Larne.
We are seeking:
- 6 x BBQ Stalls
- 4 x American Hotdog/Burger Stalls
- 4 x Coffee/Tea/Hot Beverage Stalls
We are also allocating space for 6 x ‘Other’ food stalls chosen at our discretion.
- There is a set fee for Food Stalls at this event.
- Successful applicants will be required to be operational throughout the entire live events at Sandy Park Playing Fields.
- First preference will be given to businesses from the Mid and East Antrim Borough Council area who meet the required criteria.
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council retains the option to adjust the required food stalls allocations.
To submit your interest and receive more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read all documentation carefully. Applications that do not meet the criteria will not be considered in the selection process. Applications must include all the requested documentation and must be returned via email by 9am on Monday 8 May 2017. Applications received after this time will not be considered.