Digital Surge Programme
The Digital Surge Programme, part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme, will help you embark on your digital transformation journey.
The programme will help you embark on your digital transformation journey.
- 2 half-day workshops on the fundamentals of digital transformation and innovation
- A diagnostic report outlining an innovation and digital transformation plan for your organisation produced by an innovation consultant
- Masterclass workshops to showcase the advanced technologies such as Blockchain, the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Virtual Reality / Immersive Tech and Robotics
- 6 days of mentoring support from advanced technology experts
- A digital acceleration plan produced for your organisation
- Routing to more intensive supports and funding
Free Workshops and Showcases
Any small enterprise or social enterprise can avail of the free workshops without taking part in the Digital Surge Programme.
- Innovation Workshops (conveying the fundamentals of innovation and digital transformation)
- Advanced Technology Showcases (Demonstrating the art of the possible and demystifying the technologies)
Why take part?
In today’s world, businesses that recognise the role technology can play in enabling their strategy will certainly increase their growth potential.
Our advanced technology experts will provide the support you need to discover how to fundamentally change how you operate and deliver value to your customers.
Find out how to use advanced technologies to:
- Increase efficiencies
- Improve productivity
- Get data-driven insights
- Increase partnerships
- Gain a competitive edge
- Accelerate growth
Who is the Digital Surge programme for?
This FULLY FUNDED programme is for eligible organisations from any sector including manufacturing, tradeable services, retail, tourism, hospitality, agriculture, construction and social enterprises.
You just need to open your mind to how advanced technologies can pivot your business model!
To join this programme your organisation must:
- be an enterprise or social enterprise based in NI
- have less than 50 employees
- not be an Invest NI client (or have approval from your Invest NI client representative to participate in the programme)
- require specialist support to embark on a "digital transformation journey"
- not be able to access similar support from existing economic development stakeholders
- be able to confirm that the Digital Surge mentoring will not take them over the State Aid de minimis ceiling of €200,000 over the current and two previous fiscal years, or if applicable, the £315,000 Minimal Financial Assistance contribution
Big Data Cheat Sheet
Download your big data cheat sheet here.
Robotics Cheat Sheet
Download your robotics cheat sheet here.
Immersive Tech Cheat Sheet
Download your immersive tech cheat sheet here.
IoT Cheat Sheet
Download your IoT Cheat Sheet here.
AI Cheat Sheet
Download your AI Cheat Sheet here.
Blockchain Cheat Sheet
Download your blockchain cheat sheet here.