Mid and East Antrim Food and Drink Network
As part the Integrated Economic Development Strategy for Mid and East Antrim, Agri-Food sector is one of the priority sectors which Council is committed to supporting and growing.
Over the forthcoming months, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council wish to establish an industry-led food and drink network as to bring the sector together and coordinating the various food and drink initiatives in existence across the Borough under one umbrella.
The food and drink network will facilitate and encourage:
- The development of a brand/identity for the network in order to collectively promote the sector and area regionally.
- Implement key requirements to bring together local producers, related sectors and the various food and drink initiatives in existence across the Borough.
- Provide growth opportunities to the sector through:
- Networking opportunities,
- Access to regional showcase opportunities at high profile NI food events
- Support the area’s food and drink producers to become an active component in the overall NI regional food and drink offering.
A suite of workshops will be held over the forthcoming months aimed at supporting the Agri-Food sector.
Selling for Success in the food and drink industry
Wednesday 21 February 2018, 10 am – 12 noon, Tullyglass House Hotel
Keynote Speaker: Mr. Paul Burch
One of Northern Ireland’s most knowledgeable senior sales directors, Paul Burch has over thirty years food buying experience, from Marks and Spencer and Sainsbury's through to LIDL and Aldi.
A must for local food and drink companies, Paul will share his know-how and top tips to those aiming to break through the retail market.
For further details
Future workshops will take place:
Wednesday 28 March, 10am - 12 noon, Adair Arms Hotel
Details to follow.
For more information contact T: 028 2563 3190 or E: email@example.com