Mid and East Antrim Food and Drink Network
As part the Integrated Economic Development Strategy for Mid and East Antrim, Agri-Food sector is one of the priority sectors which Council is committed to supporting and growing.
Over the forthcoming months, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council wish to establish an industry led food and drink network as to bring the sector together and coordinating the various food and drink initiatives in existence across the Borough under one umbrella.
The food and drink network will facilitate and encourage:
- The development of a brand/identity for the network in order to collectively promote the sector and area regionally.
- Implement key requirements to bring together local producers, related sectors and the various food and drink initiatives in existence across the Borough.
- Provide growth opportunities to the sector through:
- Networking opportunities,
- Access to regional showcase opportunities at high profile NI food events
- Support the area’s food and drink producers to become an active component in the overall NI regional food and drink offering.
The development of the network will be led by Food NI and Lara Goodall Consulting Ltd.
For more information contact T: 028 2563 3190 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org