Tourism and Hospitality Industry Training
'Storify my business' marketing programme
Are you an existing tourism business in Mid and East Antrim with an experience or event of interest to tourists?
Do you have a brand story to tell but don’t know how to put it into words or it needs a revamp?
Are you maximising your digital online presence?
Council wants local tourism businesses to stand out in international markets with the new ‘Storify my business’ marketing programme. This initial pilot programme will provide marketing support for up to 10 small sized tourism experience businesses, which have been in operation for at least one year and are able to demonstrate ability to grow their business. It will consist of:
Phase 1: Business ‘Storification’
Your business will work with content creation experts to:
- Discover and copy write your business brand story;
- Develop engaging content for your business website, social media and promotional material with a sales focus;
- Revamp your business listing on discovernorthernireland.com and Google My Business / Google maps;
- Photograph and video your experience to provide visual support to complement your brand story and content;
- Identify further experiential developments and opportunities.
Phase 2: Digital Boost Programme
Upon successful completion of Phase 1, you will have suitable marketing collateral to apply to the Digital Boost programme, operated by Economic Development. You will work with experts to:
- Undertake a digital audit of your digital presence including website and social media channels;
- Be trained to create future video footage for social media content plans;
- Consider online booking platforms for your business;
- Receive digital mentoring in areas relevant to your business with a view to enabling you to implement digital skills on an ongoing basis.
For more information or to obtain an application form please E: email@example.com
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council will consider all applications against qualifying criteria. Applicants must complete and submit the application form by 12noon on Friday 24 January 2020.
This programme is funded by Council and participants will be required to make a £100 (plus VAT) contribution towards costs. You will also be required to sign up to a letter of commitment.