Glenarm Development Framework Consultation
- Glenarm Development Framework - Introduction (pdf 1 MB)
- Glenarm Development Framework - Site 1 - Seafront and Harbour development area (pdf 2 MB)
- Glenarm Development Framework - Site 2 - Former Quarry and Mill development area (pdf 1 MB)
- Glenarm Development Framework - Site 3 - Former School and Open Space development area (pdf 2 MB)
- Glenarm Development Framework - Feedback Form (pdf 89 KB)
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council have instructed AECOM to prepare a significant Development Framework for Glenarm and is seeking public consultation to help direct future development and investment within the village. The framework will focus on specific Council-owned land. Your input is an essential part of this process, so drop in to view the proposals, meet the team and have your say.
Ian Turkington - AECOM
Glenarm Public Consultation
10th Floor, The Clarence Street West Building
2 Clarence Street West
closed for consultation
From Wednesday 24 October 2018
Thursday 8 November 2018
Launch Wednesday 24 October between 3pm and 7.30pm at Glenarm Baptist Church
Also at Glenarm Tourism Office between 25 October and 8 November. Feedback sheets and post boxes will be provided for you to submit your comments.
The Introduction sets out the detail of what Council is seeking to capture from the public. It shows the focus on Council-owned land and other underutilised land in the centre of the village. The land has been categorised into the following character areas:
Site 1 - Seafront and harbour development area
Site 2 - Former quarry and mill development area
Site 3 - Former primary school and recreational area
You may wish to print off the feedback sheet as you review each of the three sites to capture your feedback.
You can download the Glenarm Development Framework documents and return them either by email or post.