Preferred Options Paper and Sustainability Appraisal
- Preferred Options Paper (pdf 12 MB)
- Preferred Options Paper - Summary (pdf 3 MB)
- Preferred Options Paper Response Form (pdf 1 MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal - Scoping Report (pdf 5 MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal - Interim Report (pdf 4 MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal Response Form (pdf 661 KB)
- Equality Impact Interim Screening Progress Report (pdf 864 KB)
What is the Preferred Options Paper and how does it fit into the Local Development Plan process?
The purpose of the Preferred Options Paper (POP) is to set out the strategic approach to some of the key issues for development in our Borough and our preferred options for dealing with these issues. The POP is a consultation paper that aims to stimulate public debate on these strategic planning issues so as to help inform the first stage of the Local Development Plan (LDP) - the Plan Strategy.
The POP is being published along with a number of other key supporting documents including a Sustainability Appraisal Interim Report (incorporating Strategic Environmental Assessment), a Sustainability Scoping Report and an Equality Impact Interim Screening Progress Report.
Our Preferred Options Paper public consultation runs from 14 June 2017 to 6 September 2017, and these supporting documents will be subject to the same consultation period.
Visit our Preferred Options Paper pages on this site for more information.
If you require a hard copy, please contact the Local Development Plan Team on T: 0300 200 7830 or E: email@example.com