Booking an appointment at Sullatober HRC
What you need to know
- Have your vehicle registration number to hand.
- There are two entrances to Sullatober Recycling Centre. Before making an appointment it would be useful to know which entrance you require. An appointment can be booked for entrance 1, entrance 2, or both, depending on the range of materials you intend to bring. See below materials accepted at each entrance.
Waste types that can be accepted in Entrance 1 include:
- Green waste
- Bulky items (eg. furniture and mattresses)
- Wood (timber, MDF, chipboard, no glass content)
- Soil and domestic rubble and ceramics (small domestic quantities only, 3-4 bags, same quantity that can be carried in a small boot)
Waste Types that can be accepted in Entrance 2 include:
- Black bag waste
- Electrical items (fluorescent tubes, small electrical appliances, fridges/freezers, TVs and monitors, washing machines and dishwashers)
- Car batteries/Household batteries/ink cartridges
- Plastic bottles, plastic pots tubs and trays
- Used engine oil/ Cooking oil (domestic change only, 10 litres maximum)
- Scrap metal (Includes drink cans, food tins, cooking pots etc.)
- Re-Use items for charity and community
- Main recyclables: Glass, cans, paper, cardboard, textiles
- Paint cans
- Domestic gas cylinders
Normal restrictions still apply, no commercial or construction demolition waste, see details and exemptions.
Arriving on site
- Arrive on time. When you make your booking you will be given a date/ time and entrance number (1 or 2). Householders are allocated 15 minutes to unload items.
- An attendant will be present at both entrances to check registrations and wave vehicles onto the site.
- Remember to bring photographic ID to prove residency in Mid and East Antrim Borough, this will be checked on site.
- To ensure social distancing, householders will be required to unload their own waste.