Leisure Centres and Sports
Our fitness suites at Amphitheatre, Larne Leisure Centre and Seven Towers Leisure Centre, are open for individual training.
Our pools are open also.
Access to our centres is strictly by bookable session only for both members and non-members.
Sessions can be booked 7 days in advance.
Sanitising stations are available through each centre, you are asked to use these when entering and leaving the centre.
How to book!
Advance booking is essential, members and casuals are asked to register and book online. To set up registration click the link below and follow the instructions
Already a member?
- Select Book Online
- Select Register
- Enter email address
- Select a password
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Select register
- An email confirmation will be sent to your email address, follow instructions on email to complete registration
- Select Join Now
- Enter all contact details
- Select Next Step
- Receipt of registration confirmation
- Email confirmation will be received to complete registration and set up password (please check junk/spam mail also)
If you have any problems getting registered please email MEActive@midandeastantrim.gov.uk for assistance.
Attending the Pool
- Book your swimming session in advance either using the MEActive App or by booking online
- Arrive on time
- Have your swimming gear on under your clothes and shower at home, you will go directly to the poolside and get ready for your swim, there will be limited facilities available, in essential circumstances only, for getting dried and changed after your swimming session
- Our lanes will be signed: Fast – Medium - Slow
- Pick your lane and follow the swimming direction. All swimmers should stay in their lane and refrain from overtaking or coming into contact with other swimmers.
- All users must follow staff guidance at all times.
Attending the Gym
- Book a time that suits you using the MEActive App.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive early, you’ll need to queue outside and if you arrive late, you won’t be allowed access to the leisure centre.
- Be changed into your activity clothes and shower at home, there will be no changing or showering facilities available.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel and hand sanitiser. (Water fountains will not be in use)
Staff members will aim to keep our centres cleaned for your safe use, you can help by adopting the following:
- Use the hand sanitising stations that are placed throughout the building when entering the centre and before using equipment.
- Follow staff direction and any one-way signage in place for member’s safe use, where possible a one-way system has been introduced for your safety. Follow all directional signage or instruction from a members of staff.
- Wipe down machines or equipment before and after each use
Sessions in the fitness suite will last up to 45 minutes with a 15-minute turnaround time allowing for staff to clean and sanitise the equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are classes, courses and facility bookings (including swimming lessons, gymnastics & dance classes) still going ahead?
No, all classes, courses and facility bookings are cancelled and these will be frozen or refunds can be made upon request email: MEActive@midandeastantrim.gov.uk
Can I receive a refund for the deposit for a birthday party booking?
Yes, refunds will be made upon request by email: MEActive@midandeastantrim.gov.uk or alternative dates offered