Business Support Programmes
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council appreciates that businesses are currently facing unprecedented challenges as a result of the significant economic impact that Covid-19 is having across businesses throughout the Borough and beyond. We aim to continue to support local businesses through a range of free specialist support programmes, focusing on sustainability, growth and employment.
Our Bid2Win Programme offers free business mentoring and specialist workshops in the area of procurement and tender opportunities, allowing businesses to increase competitiveness and access new opportunities. Have you considered:
- Public procurement will not stop….in fact, public procurement in some areas is increasing significantly.
- If you are currently facing some down-time – could you use it as an opportunity to build business capacity and come out of the downturn stronger?
The Bid 2 Win programme consists of an introductory workshop (compulsory), one-to-one mentoring and a series of specialist workshops and is free of charge.
The next FREE Introduction to Tendering Webinar Workshop is:
Date: Tuesday 26 May 2020
Time: 5pm – 7.30pm
Participation in an Introduction to Tendering Workshop is necessary to proceed onto the programme. Please note spaces are limited.
Please note that all mentoring at present will be delivered remotely e.g. through telephone calls, video conference, email, draft bid content review with documented feedback.
- Be a micro company, SME or social enterprise trading a minimum of 12 months.
- Have less than 50 employees
- Have a registered business address located within one of the following Council areas: Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council or Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council.
This programme is managed in partnership between Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council and Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council and delivered by Envision Management Consultants. For more information on the Programme, contact Laura Kearney E. Laurak@envision-ni.co.uk or T. 028 9045 2777.
This project is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.