Support for Small/Medium sized businesses
We are working with Ballymena Business Centre, Carrickfergus Enterprises and LEDCOM, Larne to provide advice services
Amplify Business Escalator Programme
Council is supporting our existing small and medium-sized businesses to navigate through COVID-19 and prepare for the new economic landscape post lockdown to sustain jobs.
We can help businesses realise their potential, proactively plan for a new way of working, prepare robust financial plans and to ensure an effective and efficient way of working to service their existing customers and new markets.
We can provide you with 1-1 mentoring support in the following areas.
- Detailed business plan and financials to access finance from lenders
- Preparing accounts and Financial Projections
- Financial management planning
- Taking staff off Furlough and reviewing contracts of employees
- HR policies after COVID-19
- Capacity Planning
- How to generate new revenue streams for your business
- New product/service ideas
- Market Research
- Supply chain management
- Social distancing measures in a return to business post lockdown
- Maintaining products and services
- Streamlining systems and processes
- Develop your business strategy
- Monitoring and review pre and post-Covid 19
- Goal Mapping
Please note the above supports can be tailored to your specific needs. If you want to access support contact and email
- E: email@example.com
- T: 028 2563 5036
Eligible businesses must be based in the Mid and East Antrim District Council areas and employ less than 50 people.
This project is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
We are working with Ballymena Business Centre, Carrickfergus Enterprises and LEDCOM, Larne to provide advice services.
Ballymena Business Centre
T: 0330 133 2092
T: 0330 133 2108
T: 0330 133 2107