- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Overview of funding available
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Commemorative Bench Programme
The Memorial Tree & Bench Commemorative Programme is a means by which members of the public and organisations can recognise and honour others through a lasting tribute.
A Lasting Tribute
This is done by purchasing a bench or tree dedicated to that special person, which is then installed and maintained within a local park or cemetery. To apply or for more information on the Commemorative Programme download the leaflet below or pick up a leaflet at any council facilities.
Please direct all enquiries regarding commemorative trees, benches and plaques to Lindsay Houston, Parks and Open Spaces Manager (Development) on 028 9335 8279 or by email at Lindsay.Houston@midandeastantrim.gov.uk
- Commemorative Bench Programme (pdf 2 MB)