- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
Ballymena Community Centres
- Ahoghill Community Centre
- Ballee Community Centre
- Ballykeel Community Centre
- Broughshane Community Centre
- Clough Community Centre
- Cullybackey Community Centre
- Dunclug Community Centre
- Gracehill / Galgorm Community Centre
- Harryville Community Centre
- Kells and Connor Community Centre
- Portglenone Community Centre
- Tullygarley Community Centre
- Carrickfergus Community Centres
- Larne Community Centres
- Ballymena Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Kells and Connor Community Centre
|Address||Managed by||Contact / Booking details||Opening hours|
|8am to 10pm|
- Catering Boiler
- Crockery/ Cutlery