- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Larne Community Centres
Click on the community centre names to view more information about their facilities and contact details
|Glenlough Community Centre||60 Croft Road
|Glenlough Community Centre
T: 028 2888 5811
|Glynn Village Hall||30 Glenburn Road
M: 07715 368 822
|Greenland Community Centre||162a Old Glenarm Road
|Smiley Buildings Reception, Larne
T: 0300 124 5000 - option 2
|Islandmagee Community Centre||66 Middle Road
|Islandmagee Community Centre
T: 028 9337 2318
|Linn Road Community Centre||Linn Road
Linn Community Centre
|Millbrook Community Centre||Drumahoe Road
|Millbrook Community Association
T: 028 2826 9505