- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- What is Community Planning?
- The Community Planning Partnership
- Putting People First
- Thematic Groups
- Sustainable Jobs and Tourism
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Progress in Education
- Community Safety and Cohesion
- Our Environment
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Take 5 is an initiative that aims to raise awareness of the importance of Emotional Wellbeing and what we can all do as individuals, communities and as a Council to promote wellbeing and reduce health inequalities.
The Take 5 initiative aims to strengthen the emotional wellbeing of our young people.
The Take 5 Steps to wellbeing are;
- Be Active
- Take notice
- Keep learning
The delivery group is currently working towards rolling the Take 5 project throughout the Borough and to ensure that the project will be delivered both in our community and in our workplaces. Local schools will also avail of the Take 5 project as we aim to ensure that our young people are healthy, both physically and mentally.