Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Closure of Sullatober HRC FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Consultation Response Report
This report presents an analysis of over 700 responses from the following sources:
Public Consultation events and Focus Groups
Three public consultation events in each of the three main towns in the borough.
- Ballymena on 26 January
- Carrickfergus on 2 February
- Larne on 9 February
There were also a number of events with specific groups.
- Carson Project on 15 February
- Inter-Ethnic Forum on 2 March
- Cullybackey Senior Citizens Club on 6 March
- Sunnylands and Woodburn Community Group on 7 March
- Carrickfergus YMCS Health Hub on 7 March
Online Consultation Questionnaire
215 responses to the online consultation questionnaire.
Community plan summary document
394 responses to the feedback questionnaire on the summary leaflet of the draft Community Plan which was delivered to homes across the borough