Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Bring Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- School Uniform Scheme
- Cloth Nappy Scheme
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Reward4Waste Trial
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Consultation Response Report
This report presents an analysis of over 700 responses from the following sources:
Public Consultation events and Focus Groups
Three public consultation events in each of the three main towns in the borough.
- Ballymena on 26 January
- Carrickfergus on 2 February
- Larne on 9 February
There were also a number of events with specific groups.
- Carson Project on 15 February
- Inter-Ethnic Forum on 2 March
- Cullybackey Senior Citizens Club on 6 March
- Sunnylands and Woodburn Community Group on 7 March
- Carrickfergus YMCS Health Hub on 7 March
Online Consultation Questionnaire
215 responses to the online consultation questionnaire.
Community plan summary document
394 responses to the feedback questionnaire on the summary leaflet of the draft Community Plan which was delivered to homes across the borough