Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Alternative Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Ahoghill Community Centre
- Ballee Community Centre
- Ballykeel Community Centre
- Broughshane Community Centre
- Castleview Pavillion, Whitehead
- Cullybackey Community Centre
- Dunclug Community Centre
- Eden Community Centre
- Glenlough Community Centre
- Glynn Village Hall
- Greenland Community Centre
- Gracehill / Galgorm Community Centre
- Greenisland Community Centre
- Harryville Community Centre
- Heritage Hub, Carnlough
- Islandmagee Community Centre
- Kells & Connor Community Centre
- Linn Road Community Centre
- Millbrook Community Centre
- Oakfield Community Development Centre
- Portglenone Community Centre
- Sunnylands Community Centre
- Woodburn Community Centre
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- What is Community Planning?
- The Community Planning Partnership
- Putting People First
- PEACEPLUS programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
Everybody Active 2020
We received £38,525 in funding to develop sport and physical activity across the Borough.
The funding has been awarded through Sport Northern Ireland’s Every Body Active 2020 Small Grants programme.
Every Body Active 2020 Strand 4 is a small grant programme which is aimed at supporting the delivery of grassroots community-based sports activities.
The programme aims to prioritise investment in sports clubs, community groups and governing bodies of sport, (especially those based in areas of high social need) that will deliver increased participation in sports and physical activity.
In this action, we will particularly be targeting increases in participation among traditionally underrepresented groups which include:
- Women and girls (specifically aged 14-25)
- People with a disability; and
- Those living in areas of greatest social need.