Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Closure of Sullatober HRC FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- What is Community Planning?
- The Community Planning Partnership
- Putting People First
- Autism Impact Award
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Everybody Active 2020
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council has received £38,525 in funding to develop sport and physical activity across the Borough. The funding has been awarded through Sport Northern Ireland’s Every Body Active 2020 Small Grants programme.
Every Body Active 2020 Strand 4 is a small grant programme which is aimed at supporting the delivery of grassroots community-based sports activities. The programme aims to prioritise investment in sports clubs, community groups and governing bodies of sport, (especially those based in areas of high social need) that will deliver increased participation in sports and physical activity. In this action, we will particularly be targeting increases in participation among traditionally underrepresented groups which include:
- Women and girls (specifically aged 14-25)
- People with a disability; and
- Those living in areas of greatest social need.