- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Overview of funding available
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- What is Community Planning?
- The Community Planning Partnership
- Putting People First
- Youth Voice
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
Family Support NI
The Family Support Site provides details of a wide range of services provided by statutory, voluntary and community organisations to support families.
Visit their website at: www.familysupportni.gov.uk
This information will help Families, Young People, Children and Practitioners in Northern Ireland to find local services to meet their needs. This website can help our local people to view what services are available in our Borough.
- Advice and support for families (pdf 693 KB)