- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
The Task and Finish Thematic Groups will be made up following an open call inviting representatives to become members of the Task and Finish Thematic Groups that they are interested in working on to develop key actions.
Currently the final themes have not been agreed but it is anticipated they will follow the issues identified at the Putting People First Conference. These were:
- Sustainable Jobs
- Good Health
- Developing the Tourism Potential
- Improving Community Safety and Cohesion
- Progress in Education
All of which will be underpinned with the theme of 'Improving Aspirations for All'.