Community Safety and Cohesion Group
The Community Safety and Cohesion Task and Finish Working Group, is made up of a wide range of organisations and individuals with an interest in improving community safety and cohesion in the Mid and East Antrim Borough area.
Please contact the Community Planning office at Mid and East Antrim Borough Council if you have further enquiries:
E: email@example.com or T: 028 9335 8309.
The outcomes, reports and presentations from the workshops are available to download below:
Community Safety Framework
- Briefing Notes - Improving Community Safety and Cohesion
- Itinerary: Workshop 1 - Improving Community Safety and Cohesion
- Presentation: Workshop 1 - Introduction: Why is Community Planning needed?
- Presentation: Workshop 1 - Process of Community Planning
- Presentation: Workshop 1 - This Is Us
- Presentation: Workshop 1 - Improving Community Safety and Cohesion
- Community Safety Framework (pdf 78 KB)