Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres Opening Hours
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Holiday Waste Arrangements
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Uniform Exchange
- Waste and Recycling Frequently Asked Questions
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Report Dog Fouling
This department is in receipt of numerous complaints regarding dog fouling in the area. As part of our action to deal with this issue we are asking residents who live in the area to help us resolve this issue.
Only with the help of local residents will we be able to tackle the person responsible for leaving your streets and area in such a mess. Below is a reporting form which can be used to report individuals whom you witness not cleaning up after their dog. This reporting form will help us confront those irresponsible dog owners. If you have any queries regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Borough Warden at the Ballymena Environmental Health Office on T: 0300 124 5000.