- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Autism Friendly
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has confirmed that Avian Influenza has been detected in samples taken from dead birds found at Whitehead Beach.
As the landowner of this area, Council will remove any carcasses found there. If you are at the beach and see a dead bird, please report it to:
Please do not touch or lift any birds yourself, and please keep pets away from any dead or visibly sick birds.
If you spot a dead bird in other parts of the Borough, please report this to DAERA directly so they can assess and undertake sampling as required.
The DAERA helpline is:
T: 0300 200 7840
Please see the DAERA website for more information and advice.