Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Bring Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- School Uniform Scheme
- Cloth Nappy Scheme
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Reward4Waste Trial
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Cranny Falls, Carnlough
Notices and updates regarding the repairs to the access route to Cranny Falls, Carnlough.
Cranny Falls is currently closed due to landslides and is extremely dangerous.
Council is currently looking at how to make this safe to get it opened again.
Due to the serious health and safety risks, we are urging the public to avoid the area.
There have been a number of incidents recently where members of the public have gained entry to the site and this could result in serious injury. Council fully understands this is a hugely popular walk with the local community, dog walkers and tourists, but the safety of users is of utmost importance.
Thank you for your co-operation and we will update this page with any news as soon as we get it.