- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Cranny Falls, Carnlough
Notices and updates regarding the repairs to the access route to Cranny Falls, Carnlough.
Cranny Falls is currently closed due to landslides and is extremely dangerous.
Council is currently looking at how to make this safe to get it opened again.
Due to the serious health and safety risks, we are urging the public to avoid the area.
There have been a number of incidents recently where members of the public have gained entry to the site and this could result in serious injury. Council fully understands this is a hugely popular walk with the local community, dog walkers and tourists, but the safety of users is of utmost importance.
Thank you for your co-operation and we will update this page with any news as soon as we get it.