- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Sandy Bay Pavilion
|Update: 2 April 2019||
We’re engaging with local community reps to make sure all the latest updates on the work are communicated.
Left to right: Andrew McNickle, Larne Youth FC, Norman Surples of Harbour Community Group, Derek McKinley of Larne Cricket Club.
|Update: 25 March 2019||
A timeframe is now in place for the new Sandy Bay Pavilion. The tendering process is underway and we are awaiting submissions from a number of contractors. Once received and marked, we can appoint the successful company for work to commence on site by June.