- Neighbourhood Renewal
- Bins and Recycling
Sport and Leisure
- Hallowe'en Activity Scheme
- Summer Scheme Programmes
- Leisure Centres
- Disability Sports Hub projects
- Outdoor Gyms
- MEA Sports Awards 2019
- Ballymena Showgrounds
Ports, Harbours and Marinas
- Carrickfergus Marina
- Portglenone Marina
- Glenarm Marina
- Carnlough Harbour
- Our Berthing Charges
- Golf Courses
- May Walks Programme
- Whitehead Walking Trail
- Move More
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
Gold Anchor Award Scheme
Carrickfergus is a 5 Gold Anchor Rated Marina….
The Gold Anchor Award Scheme is a voluntary assessment programme focused on customer service and providing Quality Assured Berthing for any boat owner.
The scheme is designed for the marina consumer by The Yacht Harbour Association with contribution from the RYA. With 23 years experience of Gold Anchor standards, this is a point of reference for all boat owners to make an informed decision on where to berth.
Ratings range from one to five gold anchors…
Any award issued is a sure sign of a credible and quality marina with the number of anchors indicating the facilities and services available to berth holders.
For more information please click on the following link: The Yacht Harbour Association