Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres Opening Hours
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Holiday Waste Arrangements
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Uniform Exchange
- Waste and Recycling Frequently Asked Questions
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Glenarm has long been a port of call for sailors and yachtsmen travelling to and from Scotland's island-studded western coast and has proved a welcoming haven to visitors from all over the world.
Visiting vessels welcome.
Glenarm Marina offers 40 fully serviced pontoon berths within the village's historical limestone harbour, which is ideally situated within a day's sail of the Western Isles and Clyde.
Tel: 028 2884 1285
Mob: 07703 606 763
- Glenarm Marina Berthing Application Form 2016-17 (pdf 80 KB)
- Glenarm Marina & Carnlough Harbour Charges 2016-17 (pdf 65 KB)