Safeguarding Children and Young People workshops
During this training, you'll learn:
- to understand the background to safeguarding children in sport
- to identify best practice procedures to safeguard children in sport
- to recognise different categories of child abuse
- to identify the signs of poor practice and/or abuse
- to respond to poor practice or abuse concerns
Who this training is for?
- All staff and volunteers, including Designated Safeguarding Children's Officers (DCSOs) and Management Committee members, should receive safeguarding training appropriate for their role.
- Training should be updated and reviewed regularly for staff and volunteers, and in line with changing legislation.
Safeguarding Children and Young People in Sport:
Tuesday 27 November, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Seven Towers Leisure Centre
To book and pay contact reception at Seven Towers Leisure Centre on T: 028 2563 3382
For more information contact Colin Roden on T: 028 2826 2401 or E: email@example.com
The cost for all courses is £20 and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, with your place only confirmed upon payment.
These courses are delivered by Sport NI