Brown, black and blue bins and kerbie boxes must be presented by 7.30am to ensure collection.
Council are currently reviewing the opening hours of its Household Recycling Centres (HRC's). Please complete this short questionnaire so we can ensure Council provides the most efficient service for rate payers.
Bins may not be collected for the following reasons:
- Lids must be closed.
- There must be no ropes or cords attached to the bin.
- The lid and wheels need to be attached and in working order.
- If your bin is too heavy it cannot be lifted.
- Side waste presented outside the bin will not be collected.
- Wrong bin is presented.
- Bin contains items of contamination.
- Bins should be washed periodically.
If your bin has not been collected due to any of the reasons above, a sticker will be placed on the lid and the reason highlighted. To arrange an alternative collection or for further information please contact your local waste operations office or e-mail: email@example.com
Waste Operations Offices:
|Ballymena||T: 028 2563 3385|
|Carrickfergus||T: 028 9335 8267|
|Larne||T: 028 2826 2428|