Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Closure of Sullatober HRC FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Have you got the bottle for a Refillution?
Because you can change the world with tap water. Each time you refill a reusable water bottle, you cut plastic pollution, get world-class water, and save a bitta cash!
Council have joined the #Refillution to encourage everyone to refill a reusable water bottle with tap water and stop buying single-use plastic bottles. By switching to reusable bottles we can all help reduce plastic waste!
Why not take the NI Water Refillution pledge and start saving water and cutting down on single-use plastics today?
“I promise I’ll do my very best to:
- Always refill from the tap
- Always use a reusable bottle
- Remember to carry my reusable bottle with me
- Tell my friends about the #Refillution”
For more info, check out the NI Water Refillution page or contact the Council directly at:
T: 0300 124 5000 Option O.