Online caravan park bookings for the 2018 season will be operational from 10am on Monday 8 January 2018.
Bookings in person, by telephone or for tents will be facilitated during office hours by Larne Visitor Information Centre (VIC) from 9am on Tuesday 9 January 2018. VIC staff will be available to handle enquiries and advise of these arrangements from Monday 8 January 2018 but cannot undertake bookings. If you have any queries or difficulties with your online booking please contact VIC staff on T: 028 2826 2495 or E: LTICReception@midandeastantrim.gov.uk.
- The Caravan Park will open for caravans from Friday 16 March – Sunday 25 November 2018 (Only open at weekends Fri/Sat/Sun throughout November) and for tents from Wednesday 4 April – Sunday 30 September 2018 (ground conditions permitting).
- Bookings will not be accepted before the dates and times stated above (excluding club / tour operator bookings). Bank holiday periods are normally fully booked within 30 minutes. We therefore anticipate a high volume of bookings and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- The online booking system will automatically calculate the cost of your stay and allows customers to select their preferred site, based on specified requirements, when making their booking. Please click here for 2017 prices. The selected site will not be guaranteed until payment has been received. Once payment has been made you will receive an email confirming your booking and site number. If you booked online last year you will be able to sign in using your email address and password. In the event of a customer not being successful in booking their preferred pitch they will be able to follow the on screen instructions which will appear. This will advise the user that the selected site has just been booked by another user and instruct the user to search for availability again.
- If no availability is showing, please ensure that you have entered the correct size of your caravan / motor home as there can, at times, be available pitches, which may not show on the system if they do not match your exact requirements.
- Customers should review their booking receipt thoroughly as any booking errors must be corrected within 48 hours of receipt. Unfortunately once a pitch has been selected there can be no relocation (unless another site is unoccupied) since all customers will have their pitch allocation specified on their booking receipt. Customers who have a special requirement to be close to the amenity block should speak to VIC staff directly. If there is no availability showing for the length of stay that you require, please DO NOT make multiple bookings, unless you are prepared to move pitches during your stay, as each booking will have a different pitch allocation.
- From January (times outlined above) until Sunday 25 March 2018 bookings may only be made online or through Larne VIC on T: 028 2826 2495. From Monday 26 March 2018 onwards bookings can continue to be made online or at Carnfunnock Country Park Visitor Centre on T: 028 2826 2471. Tent bookings cannot be carried out online and may only be made through Larne Visitor Information Centre or Carnfunnock Country Park Visitor Centre.
- Bookings are not accepted via answer machine or email as detailed contact information is required along with full payment by credit / debit card or cash at the time of booking.
- Please review our booking conditions and cancellation policy carefully before proceeding with your booking.