From Monday 18 January 2021 onwards bookings can be made online only.
Telephone bookings can be made from Tuesday 19 January 2021 via Carnfunnock Management Team on 028 2826 2471.
If you have any queries or difficulties with your online booking please contact Carnfunnock Management Team on T: 028 2826 2471 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Bentra reception staff on T: 028 9337 8996 or E: Bentra@midandeastantrim.gov.uk
- The Caravan Park will open for caravans from 12 March - 31 October 202and for tents TBC
- Bookings will not be accepted before the dates and times stated above (excluding club/tour operator bookings). Bank holiday periods are normally fully booked within 30 minutes. We, therefore, anticipate a high volume of bookings and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- The online booking system will automatically calculate the cost of your stay and allows customers to select their preferred site, based on specified requirements when making their booking. Visit the pricing page for 2021 prices. The selected site will not be guaranteed until payment has been received. Once payment has been made you will receive an email confirming your booking and site number. If you booked online last year you will be able to sign in using your email address and password. In the event of a customer not being successful in booking their preferred pitch they will be able to follow the on-screen instructions which will appear. This will advise the user that the selected site has just been booked by another user and instruct the user to search for availability again.
- If no availability is showing, please ensure that you have entered the correct size of your caravan/motor home as there can, at times, be available pitches, which may not show on the system if they do not match your exact requirements.
- Customers should review their booking receipt thoroughly as any booking errors must be corrected within 48 hours of receipt. Unfortunately once a pitch has been selected there can be no relocation (unless another site is unoccupied) since all customers will have their pitch allocation specified on their booking receipt. Customers who have a special requirement to be close to the amenity block should speak to VIC staff directly. If there is no availability showing for the length of stay that you require, please DO NOT make multiple bookings, unless you are prepared to move pitches during your stay, as each booking will have a different pitch allocation.
- From 18 January (times outlined above) bookings may only be made online and on 19 January through Carnfunnock Management on T: 028 2826 2471
- Bookings are not accepted via answer machine or email as detailed contact information is required along with full payment by credit / debit card or cash at the time of booking.
- Please review our booking conditions and cancellation policy carefully before proceeding with your booking.
- Caravan Park, Campsite Layout (pdf 2 MB)
- Caravan Park Booking Conditions (pdf 2 MB)
- Tent Booking Conditions (pdf 237 KB)
- Caravan Park Information and Rules (pdf 427 KB)