Carnfunnock Country Park's Caravaning and Camping site has a high level of amenities and facilities on offer to patrons.
Hard stand pitches
The 31 hard standing pitches for caravans and motor homes have serviced pillars:
- Electrical supply hook up – 16 amp max. supply;
- Water connection supply; and
- Waste water drainage point (grey water only).
Unfortunately not all sites can accommodate awnings, as some may have a steep slope behind them or the space may be too tight between sites.
Amenity block facilities*
The site has a modern centrally heated amenity block which opened in 2005. Facilities include:
- • Dedicated single sex toilet and shower facilities;
- • Family wash room;
- • Disabled suite;
- • Baby changing facilities;
- • Fully equipped laundry room with dishwashing facilities;
- • Public telephone;
- • Coin operated hair dryers;
- • External chemical toilet disposal point;
- • External sinks for washing outdoor equipment;
- • Tourist information display points; and
- • Recycling facilities.
Free Wi-Fi also available onsite.
*This project was assisted by Causeway Coast & Glens Heritage Trust as part of the Natural Resource Rural Tourism Initiative under the EU Programme for Peace and Reconciliation.
- Caravan Park and Campsite Layout Map (pdf 2 MB)