How to Book
At the time of booking full contact details will be required and payment must be received in full by credit / debit card or cash. Personal cheques will not be accepted. For operational reasons tents are only permitted after Easter until end of September and numbers may be restricted at peak / wet times. Tents cannot book online and must contact staff by telephone or in person to book a pitch.
Club Rallies / Tour Operators / Large Groups
At the discretion of Park Management, advance bookings can be accepted for any stay during March, October and November or Monday to Thursday at all other times during the caravan or tent season (excluding Easter week, 12 July fortnight, bank holidays and the Halloween holiday weekend).
Online booking available by clicking here.
Bookings in person, by telephone or for tents will be facilitated during office hours by our Management team at Carnfunnock or Bentra Golf Course Reception. The Carnfunnock Management Team and Bentra reception staff will be available to handle enquiries and advise of these arrangements but cannot undertake bookings. If you have any queries or difficulties with your online booking please contact Carnfunnock Management Team on T: 028 2826 2471 or E: email@example.com.
- Bookings will not be accepted before the dates and times stated above (excluding club / tour operator bookings). Bank holiday periods are normally fully booked within 30 minutes. We therefore anticipate a high volume of bookings and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- The online booking system will automatically calculate the cost of your stay and allows customers to select their preferred site, based on specified requirements, when making their booking. Visit the pricing page for prices. The selected site will not be guaranteed until payment has been received. Once payment has been made you will receive an email confirming your booking and site number. If you booked online last year you will be able to sign in using your email address and password. In the event of a customer not being successful in booking their preferred pitch they will be able to follow the on screen instructions which will appear. This will advise the user that the selected site has just been booked by another user and instruct the user to search for availability again.
- If no availability is showing, please ensure that you have entered the correct size of your caravan / motor home as there can, at times, be available pitches, which may not show on the system if they do not match your exact requirements.
- Customers should review their booking receipt thoroughly as any booking errors must be corrected within 48 hours of receipt. Unfortunately once a pitch has been selected there can be no relocation (unless another site is unoccupied) since all customers will have their pitch allocation specified on their booking receipt. Customers who have a special requirement to be close to the amenity block should speak to VIC staff directly. If there is no availability showing for the length of stay that you require, please DO NOT make multiple bookings, unless you are prepared to move pitches during your stay, as each booking will have a different pitch allocation.
- Bookings may only be made online or through Carnfunnock Management on T: 028 2826 2471. Tent bookings cannot be carried out online and may only be made through Carnfunnock Management or Reception Team (January to October).
- Bookings are not accepted via answer machine or email as detailed contact information is required along with full payment by credit / debit card or cash at the time of booking.
- Please review our booking conditions and cancellation policy carefully before proceeding with your booking.
Booking Conditions and Rules
Park information and rules are supplied at the time of booking and during check in. The person signing the registration form is responsible for the conduct of their party. Customers on site must comply with the Park’s rules. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave the Park within 2 hours and will not receive recompense or refund.
Full printable booking conditions for caravans / motor homes or tents can be downloaded below.
The Council reserves the right to ban individuals from future use of the Park if a minimum of 3 written complaints are received from other campers and are substantiated by Council staff. Additionally if Council staff observe activities that are detrimental to the Park or the well being and safety of other Park users then the Council reserves the right to ban individuals and to remove any vehicle, caravan or tent illegally present after a request has been made to leave.
Anyone found defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the Park faces immediate eviction and prosecution.
The pitch hirer will be responsible for and charged for any damage / breakages / loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the pitch or to any Park facilities or to other campers’ property.
Customers must ensure that their property is secure and fully insured for any unforeseen eventually.
Rules apply and can be downloaded below.
Full printable booking conditions for caravans / motor homes or tents can be downloaded below. Booking conditions are also attached to any confirmation letter or email issued.