Ulster in Bloom
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council has celebrated the areas success in the 2017 Translink Ulster in Bloom Competition in which we scooped five award titles.
2017 Translink Ulster In Bloom Competition
This year's competition attracted 160 entries with Mid and East Antrim seeing winners in:
- Large Town - Ballymena
- Special Award for Biodiversity - Carrickfergus
- Roses in Towns Award - Ballymena
- Community Rail Halt - Whitehead
The borough also had runners up in:
- Large Town - Carrickfergus (2nd place)
- Town - Larne (2nd place)
- Small Town - Ahoghill (2nd place)
- Large Village - Cullybackey (3rd place)
- Village - Glenarm and Gracehill (joint 3rd place)
- Community Rail Halt - Greenisland (3rd place)
Congratulations to all involved!