St Patrick’s Day 2018Saturday 17 March 2018
On Saturday 17 March, we will be celebrating St Patrick’s Day climbing the slopes of historic Slemish.
There are spectacular views, an exceptional outdoor experience and some traditional entertainment on offer as thousands trek up Slemish Mountain this St. Patrick’s Day.
Raceview Mill and Broughshane & District Community Association will provide the hub of the event, with free activities for all the whole family to enjoy, from artisan market with live demos, children's entertainment, small speciality car show and live music.
Saturday 17 March
9am – 4pm
Raceview Mill, Broughshane and Slemish
For traffic control and Health & Safety reasons, parking arrangements for St Patrick’s Day at Slemish are as follows:
- There will be NO PARKING at Slemish.
- FREE park and ride at Michelin, Raceview Road. The shuttle bus service will run continually from 9am – 3.30pm from Michelin, Raceview Mill and Brougshane to Slemish.
- Disabled Parking is available at Michelin. Must display legal badge on window. Spaces are limited, therefore on a first come first serve basis.
- LAST coaches return from Slemish from 4pm.
- All visitors intending to climb Slemish should have suitable footwear and rainproof clothing; Boots with ankle protection, trainers not recommended.
- All traffic must adhere to parking procedures; No access or parking permitted along the Carnstroan Road or Carnstroan Lane.
- No dogs or alcohol permitted on the coach, at Michelin, Raceview Mil, Broughshane car parks or on Slemish.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council has the right to refuse entry onto the coach.
- Coaches are subject to cancellation at any time.
This event has been supported by The Executive Office through Mid and East Antrim Borough Council’s Good Relations Programme.