St Patrick’s Day at SlemishThursday 17 March 2022
Slemish and Broughshane
Join us on Thursday 17 March to celebrate St Patrick’s Day and take part in the annual trek up Slemish to enjoy the spectacular views. The one and a half kilometre round walk to the summit and back takes approximately one hour in good weather.
Why not visit one of the many renowned eateries in the village? Broughshane Community Association will provide the hub of the event, with outdoor entertainment for the whole family to enjoy all free of charge! Plan to spend the entire day or just come along in the afternoon and finish with some fine local food or a family meal.
To control the traffic and for health and safety reasons, parking arrangements for the event are as follows:
• FREE park and ride at Michelin, Raceview Road. The shuttle bus service will operate from 9am- 4pm (last collection from Slemish)
• Limited parking for blue badge holders at Slemish (Badge must be displayed)
• No parking permitted along the Carnstroan Road or Carnstroan Lane
• some activities will be subject to virus control checks
• No dogs or alcohol permitted
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
• The event is weather dependent
• Wear suitable footwear (boots with ankle protection, trainers are not recommended)
• Wear layered clothing & bring waterproof clothing
For further information email; firstname.lastname@example.org