Start up Support
We have various support available for Start Up's such as:
The Go For It programme provides step by step advice and one to one mentoring to anyone who is thinking of starting a business.
Focusing on guidance to help you produce your own business plan, the programme is delivered free of charge through a network of local enterprise delivery agents.
Go For It is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014 – 2020) Programme.
You will be connected with an experienced business advisor in your area who will provide you with one-to-one support and mentoring focused on developing your business plan.
Schedule an appointment with your local Business Advisor and get started today.
A business plan describes your business proposal; it covers objectives, strategies, sales, marketing and financial forecasts.
A business plan helps you to:
- Clarify and focus on your business idea.
- Spot potential problems.
- Complete your research.
- Set out your goals.
- Understand and prepare financial forecasts.
- Measure your progress.
- Access finance to start and grow your business.
The programme provides advice and guidance but does not provide grants or financial support; your advisor will be able to make you aware of financial supports in your area.
For more information visit the Go For It website or phone 0800 027 0639.
We are not accepting applications at this time – we expect to run a similar programme next year!
If you are interested in finding out more please contact email@example.com
SPROUT is a unique opportunity to become a game-changer in the agri-food sector.
SPROUT will give you a team of people to help you find, refine and launch a brilliant business idea.
Each team will be chosen to suit the business - the help provided could be creative, technical, design, legal, financial - whatever you need to make it happen.
1. Eligibility - you must be aged over 18 and resident in the Mid and East Antrim Borough
2. Knowledge of the sector - understanding of the challenges facing the agri-food sector especially sustainability
3. Desire to innovate - a demonstrated ability to see, explore and evaluate opportunities
4. Need to innovate - rationale for wanting to be involved
The programme offers mentoring and training at a pace tailored to your needs and you will have the opportunity to work towards achieving a CCEA Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
Participants will be provided with one-to-one mentoring with an experienced business advisor such as CV design/development, marketing and financial planning.
T: 028 2563 3363
Spark offers specialist mentoring support to this business in the start-up phase of trading.
To access support from the programme your business must be:
- Based within the area of Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Intending to start trading within three months
- Trading up to one year
As part of the programme, you will benefit from:
- Business diagnostic
- Specialist one-to-one business mentoring and advice
- Future planning and goal setting
To find out further details contact:
T 028 2563 3363
You can also register your interest for the programme via the Amplify portal .