Performance Improvement Plan
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council has a statutory duty to put in place a framework to support continuous improvement in the delivery of council services, which are important to you. We are proposing the projects below to deliver improvements within the Borough.
In summary these are:
- To achieve a culture of high performance that will support the provision of first class frontline services that make a positive impact on the quality of life for all our citizens.
- To lead the growth and development of new industry sectors in the Mid and East Antrim Borough Council area through the creation of 125 knowledge economy jobs by December 2019.
- Carrickfergus Townscape Heritage Initiative – to contribute the sustainability of our local economy and to support the communities that live and work in the historic conservation areas of Carrickfergus.
- Reduction of Food Waste through Healthier Eating.
- Deliver excellence in our citizen experience, through digital transformation and improved citizen engagement.
We are keen to hear your views on the proposed projects. In addition to the Performance Improvement Plan, we welcome your feedback as to how we can improve the services we provide to you.
Please complete this short questionnaire, or alternatively email our Policy Officer at E: email@example.com or write to us at:
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
1-29 Bridge Street