Performance Self-Assessment Reports
Part 12 of the Local Government Act (Northern Ireland) 2014 (The Act) puts in place a new framework to support the continuous improvement of council services in the context of strategic objectives and issues that are important to those who receive those services.
The Act specifies that Council must make arrangements for the publication of:
a) Its assessment of its performance during a financial year in:
- Discharging its duty to make arrangements to secure continuous improvement.
- In meeting its improvement objectives which are applicable to that year.
- By reference to the statutory performance indicators and self-imposed indicators which are applicable to that year.
b) Its assessment of its performance in exercising its functions during a financial year as compared with:
- Its performance in previous financial years.
- So far as is reasonably practicable, the performance during that and previous financial years of other Councils.
The purpose of this document is to provide an overview of Mid and East Antrim Borough Council’s assessment of its performance improvement each year.
Reports for previous years can be downloaded using the links below