Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Bring Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Uniform Exchange
- Cloth Nappy Scheme
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Reward4Waste Trial
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Historic Records and Replacement Certificates
Replacement Certificates & Historical Records
Replacement certificates are no longer available from District Registrar Offices.
Certified copies of all Births, Adoptions, Deaths, Still-Births, Marriages and Civil Partnership certificates can be obtained from:
General Register Office
Telephone: 028 9151 3101 or 0300 200 7890
Website: General Registrar Offices
Applications can be made in person, by phone, online or by post.
Certificate Fee is £15.00 Priority applications are a higher fee.
Please visit the General Registrar Offices website for records.