Historic Records and Replacement Certificates
Replacement Certificates & Historical Records
Replacement certificates are no longer available from District Registrar Offices.
Certified copies of all Births, Adoptions, Deaths, Still-Births, Marriages and Civil Partnership certificates can be obtained from:
General Register Office
Telephone: 028 9151 3101 or 0300 200 7890
Website: General Registrar Offices
Applications can be made in person, by phone, online or by post.
Certificate Fee is £15.00 Priority applications are a higher fee.
Please visit the General Registrar Offices website for records.
- Birth Certificate Application Form - GRO40 (pdf 55 KB)
- Death Certificate Application Form - GRO 41 (pdf 58 KB)
- Stillbirth Certificate Application Form (pdf 765 KB)
- Marriage Certificate Application Form - GRO42 (pdf 53 KB)
- Civil Partnership Certificate Application Form - GRO 99 (pdf 273 KB)