- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Overview of funding available
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Cultural Celebrations Grants Scheme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Historic Records and Replacement Certificates
Replacement Certificates & Historical Records
Replacement certificates are no longer available from District Registrar Offices.
Certified copies of all Births, Adoptions, Deaths, Still-Births, Marriages and Civil Partnership certificates can be obtained from:
General Register Office
Telephone: 028 9151 3101 or 0300 200 7890
Website: General Registrar Offices
Applications can be made in person, by phone, online or by post.
Certificate Fee is £15.00 Priority applications are a higher fee.
Please visit the General Registrar Offices website for records.