- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
The Community Planning Partnership
The Community Planning process in MEA is dependent on all of the Community Planning Partners working together to achieve positive outcomes for the Borough’s citizens, not just Council itself. The Community Planning Partnership draws from an array of statutory and non-statutory organisations to ensure that the partnership can gain as much quality feedback as possible when progressing.