- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
Tobacco Retailing Awareness Programme
This Tobacco Retailing Awareness programme, provided by Council and funded by the Public Health Agency, is provided as guidance to Tobacco Retailers and their staff.
All business operators selling tobacco products must ensure that adequate training is provided to their staff to ensure they do not display and / or sell to anyone under 18 years of age.
This Tobacco Retailing Awareness Programme is a useful tool to assist Tobacco Retailers in providing the relevant information to their staff on the requirements of the legislation in addition to their own internal training systems.