Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Closure of Sullatober HRC FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
How can I apply for a job?
Thank you for your interest in working for Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.
Available jobs are posted on the Local Government Jobs NI website.
You can also find a wide range of Jobs and Skills advice on NI Direct.
Council's recruitment agencies
Grafton/ Diamond Recruitment
Contact Names: Ashleigh Lyle/ Karen Beverland
T: 028 2564 2699
86 Lower Mill Street | Ballymena | Co Antrim | BT43 5AF
Contact Name: Aileen Mark
T: 028 2563 1555
36 Broughshane Street | Ballymena | Co Antrim | BT43 6EB
Contact Name: Caroline Beck
T: 028 9023 5777
2nd Floor | State Building | Arthur Place | Belfast | BT1 4HG