- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- PEACEPLUS programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
How can I apply for a job?
Thank you for your interest in working for Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.
Available jobs are posted on the Local Government Jobs NI website.
You can also find a wide range of Jobs and Skills advice on NI Direct.
Council's recruitment agencies
Grafton/ Diamond Recruitment
Contact Names: Ashleigh Lyle/ Karen Beverland
T: 028 2564 2699
86 Lower Mill Street | Ballymena | Co Antrim | BT43 5AF
Contact Name: Aileen Mark
T: 028 2563 1555
36 Broughshane Street | Ballymena | Co Antrim | BT43 6EB
Contact Name: Caroline Beck
T: 028 9023 5777
2nd Floor | State Building | Arthur Place | Belfast | BT1 4HG