Bulky Lift Request
To place a bulky collection enquiry/request please log onto:
Request for Service
- Select the option relevant to your bulky request
- Fill in all relevant details ensuring you have provided a contact e-mail address.
- One of our helpdesk advisors will review your request and follow up with you - contact is normally made via e-mail.
- Your request status will change to ‘accepted’ – when it has been picked up on the system by an advisor.
*Please check the portal for status updates and your inbox & junk/ clutter folder for a reply/ instructions in relation to your request*
General criteria for collections
- Households are entitled to 1 bulky lift per financial year*
- Collections normally take up to 10 working days but may take longer during busy periods*
- Items must be placed in a safe and accessible area for collection*
*Further terms and conditions apply (available on request).
If you have used your free allowance for the financial year you can still receive a collection. An assessment will be made and a quote for collection will be provided. Quotes can be provided by our helpdesk team/ depot supervisors or online via the Council.Direct platform.
To pay for a bulky collection (as per quote) online you will need to create an account for Council.Direct and follow the simple instructions given on the link below.
Request for service
Residents/ Customers who have previously registered with Council.Direct will be able to use their existing login details.
Further details about creating a council.direct account and online payment process are available in the Council.Direct user guide.
Pay by Phone
Payments for bulky lifts (as per quote) can be made over the phone (by card) on T: 0300 124 5000 and holding for reception. Reception Operators in each area will direct you to your local Cashdesk.
If you require further information please call us on T: 0300 124 5000 and selection option 0.
Fly-tipping is the illegal dumping of rubbish or bulky items on land where dumping isn't allowed. It can be dangerous to human and animal health. Fly-tipping pollutes land and waterways. It's expensive to clear away fly-tipped rubbish
Fly-tipping is not only damaging to the environment and a blight on our Borough, it also places extra stress on our staff at this challenging time.
Find out more on the NI Direct website.
- Bulky Collection Criteria - Pricing Structure (pdf 80 KB)