Our dedicated team are on hand to support growing businesses in Mid and East Antrim.
Business Health-check MEA Food & Drink Network Digital Surge
Exciting new programme launching on 1 April 2023
Grow your business with expert one-to-one mentoring and support*
We are here to help your business access the expertise and knowledge required to develop and grow.
Free support is available across a range of areas including:
- Strategic Growth
- HR & Staff Development
- Financial Management
- Sales and Marketing
- ICT / E-Commerce
- Leadership and Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Business Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Business Operations
Enquire now to access FREE specialist support tailored to your specific business needs:
W: Complete our online enquiries webform
E: amplify@ midandeastantrim.gov.uk
T: 028 2563 3195
Business must be based within the area of Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
Have less than 50 employees
Unable to access existing business support
Let us help you to navigate through the array of business support out there, to find the right fit for you.
Council’s Business Client Managers can meet with you to confidentially carry out a business diagnostic and make recommendations and introductions to wider supports in the marketplace.
Connect with a Business Client Manager now by signing up via the Amplify portal or by emailing: Allastar.McGarry@midandeastantrim.gov.uk.
Mid and East Antrim Food & Drink Network
Agri-food businesses have enjoyed practical workshops, best practice visits, mentoring support as well as visits and sessions from key industry experts through support provided by the Mid & East Antrim Food & Drink Network.
Council are keen to hear from local food and drink producers interested in becoming involved in future activities of the network.
To register your interest in the food and drink network email: Mary.OBoyle@midandeastantrim.gov.uk
To enquire about support on any of these programmes by signing up via the Amplify portal.
The Digital Surge Programme is a NI-wide programme, part-funded by all 11 local authorities.
The programme will help you embark on your digital transformation journey.
- 2 half-day workshops on the fundamentals of digital transformation and innovation
- A diagnostic report outlining an innovation and digital transformation plan for your organisation produced by an innovation consultant
- Masterclass workshops to showcase the advanced technologies such as Blockchain, the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Virtual Reality / Immersive Tech and Robotics
- 6 days of mentoring support from advanced technology experts
- A digital acceleration plan produced for your organisation
- Routing to more intensive supports and funding
Free Workshops and Showcases
Any small enterprise or social enterprise can avail of the free workshops without taking part in the Digital Surge Programme.
- Innovation Workshops (conveying the fundamentals of innovation and digital transformation)
- Advanced Technology Showcases (Demonstrating the art of the possible and demystifying the technologies)
Why take part?
In today’s world, businesses that recognise the role technology can play in enabling their strategy will certainly increase their growth potential.
Our advanced technology experts will provide the support you need to discover how to fundamentally change how you operate and deliver value to your customers.
Find out how to use advanced technologies to:
- Increase efficiencies
- Improve productivity
- Get data-driven insights
- Increase partnerships
- Gain a competitive edge
- Accelerate growth
Who is the Digital Surge programme for?
This FULLY FUNDED programme is for eligible organisations from any sector including manufacturing, tradeable services, retail, tourism, hospitality, agriculture, construction and social enterprises.
You just need to open your mind to how advanced technologies can pivot your business model!
To join this programme your organisation must:
- be an enterprise or social enterprise based in NI
- have less than 50 employees
- not be an Invest NI client (or have approval from your Invest NI client representative to participate in the programme)
- require specialist support to embark on a "digital transformation journey"
- not be able to access similar support from existing economic development stakeholders
- be able to confirm that the Digital Surge mentoring will not take them over the State Aid de minimis ceiling of €200,000 over the current and two previous fiscal years, or if applicable, the £315,000 Minimal Financial Assistance contribution