The Planning Committee will:
Statutory requirements require that certain types of application must be determined by the Planning Committee:
- Applications which fall within the Major category of development
- An application for planning permission where the application is made by the council or an elected member of the council
- The application relates to land in which the council has an interest.
The Planning Committee shall be required to consider and determine the following:
- Agree the Plan Strategy and Local Policies Plan for the Council area prior to ratification by the full council
- The making of a Tree Preservation Order, where there are unresolved objections to the provisional order
- Confirmation of a Provisional Tree Preservation Order
- Determination of Completion Notices
- Determination of Discontinuance Notices
- Determination of a Revocation Orders
- Modification and Discharge of Planning Agreements
- Designation, variation or cancellation of a Conservation Area
Minutes from each meeting will be available to view online once ratified.
Also listed in the documents below are the elected members' membership of partnerships, boards, working groups and representation on external bodies or groups.
Ald Mrs A Wales MBE
Cllr Mrs A Smyth
Cllr T Gordon
Cllr B Hadden
Cllr R Logan
Cllr J McKeown
Cllr D Reid
Cllr K Turner