Policing and Community Safety Partnership
Mid and East Antrim Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) is one of 11 PCSPs in Northern Ireland working to help make communities safer and ensure that the voices of local people are heard on policing and community safety issues.
The aim of Mid and East Antrim PCSP is to engage and empower communities and develop solutions in partnership to tackle crime, fear of crime and anti-social behaviour.
Each PCSP has a chair (elected member) and a vice chair who is an independent member.
Mid and East Antrim PCSP will have 10 political members and 9 independent members together with representatives from the following 7 statutory bodies:- who aim to work in partnership to tackle many issues which affect all within our community.
- Probation Board for Northern Ireland
- Northern Health Trust
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service
- North Eastern Education and Library Board
- Youth Justice Agency
Next Public Meeting
Wednesday 28 March 2018 at 7.15pm
The Jubilee Hall, Carrickfergus Town Hall, Carrickfergus
Keynote speaker: Superintendent Darrin Jones
This is also an opportunity to meet PCSP members and your local Policing Commander
Mid and East Antrim PCSP Manager
Ms Wendy Carson
Town Hall Offices
Upper Cross Street
T: 028 28262459
- Mid and East Antrim PCSP Meeting Agenda - 24 January 2018 (pdf 62 KB)
- Draft Disability Action Plan 2016-2017 (pdf 546 KB)
- Mid and East Antrim PCSP Equality Scheme (pdf 1 MB)