Policing and Community Safety Partnership
Mid and East Antrim Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) is one of 11 PCSPs in Northern Ireland working to help make communities safer and ensure that the voices of local people are heard on policing and community safety issues.
The aim of Mid and East Antrim PCSP is to engage and empower communities and develop solutions in partnership to tackle crime, fear of crime and anti-social behaviour.
Each PCSP has a chair (elected member) and a vice chair who is an independent member.
Mid and East Antrim PCSP will have 10 political members and 9 independent members together with representatives from the following 7 statutory bodies:- who aim to work in partnership to tackle many issues which affect all within our community.
- Probation Board for Northern Ireland
- Northern Health Trust
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service
- North Eastern Education and Library Board
- Youth Justice Agency
What's in this section?
- Prescription Drug Misuse Awareness
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Speed Indicator Device Programme
- Farm Watch Scheme
- Text Alert Scheme
- PCSP Action Plan 2021-22
- PCSP Annual Report 2019-20
- PCSP Disability Action Plan 2018-21
- PCSP Equality Scheme
District Electoral Area Manager
T: 0300 124 5000