Disability Sports Hub
Here you can learn more about our Disability Sports provision across the borough!
- You can learn more about our sports programmes in the section below.
- We also have our newly introduced inclusive bike hire provision currently on trial in Carrickfergus.
Open to young people between the ages of 5 and 16 why not come along and have some fun while taking part in some games and exercise.
Starting week beginning Monday 11 September 2023 for 12 weeks, classes will run weekly in each leisure centre.
£40 for 12 weeks.
Pay as you go option (£3.60) available, but all children must register with respective Sports Development Officer to reserve a space.
Places are limited and places allocated on a first come first served basis.
How to book
- Follow the booking links below which open on Wednesday 30 August 2023 at 12noon.
- Select 'Book Class'
- Drop down to location (eg Amphitheatre applies to Carrick area programmes, Seven Towers applies to Ballymena area programmes and Larne applies to Larne are programmes)
- Drop down the Sport/Activity to ‘Sports Development’
- Click 'show Centres'
- All available courses will be listed for the centre
Junior PAN Disability Club Sessions
11 September – 4 December 2023
5pm – 5.45pm
Seven Towers Leisure Centre
13 September – 6 December 2023
5.15pm – 6pm
Larne Leisure Centre
14 September – 7 December 2023
5pm – 5:45pm
Adult Club Tuesday 3.45pm - 4.30pm
To book please contact Amphitheatre Reception on T: 028 9335 8342
Larne Leisure Centre:
Adult Club Thursday 4.15pm - 5pm
To book please contact Larne Leisure Centre Reception on T: 028 2826 2497
Please note: Adult PAN is being kept as Pay As You Go but anyone interested in this can contact John Grant or Gemma Brown directly using their email addresses above to get more information.
- Carrickfergus Amphitheatre - Monday’s from 5pm – 6pm
- Larne Leisure Centre - Monday’s from 4pm – 5pm
- Seven Towers Leisure Centre, Ballymena - Wednesday’s from 4pm – 5pm