Bins and Recycling
- Household Recycling Centres
- Recycling Bins and Boxes
- Bin Collection Dates
- Bin Presentation
- Missed Collections
- Food Waste Collections
- Bulky Lift Request
- Order a new bin
- Closure of Sullatober HRC FAQs
- New bin collections FAQs
- Request help with your bin collection
- Bin-Ovation App
- Bins and Recycling FAQs
- Waste Schemes & Initiatives
Sport and Leisure
- Get MEActive
- MEAqua Swimming Lessons
- MEA United
- Leisure Centres
- Disability Sports Hub
- Outdoor Gyms
- Ballymena Showgrounds
- Ports, Harbours and Marinas
- Golf Courses
- Move More
- Cycling Routes Masterplan
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
Grants and Funding
- Covid-19 Community Recovery Scheme
- Business Covid 19 Revitalisation Recovery Grant
- Grant Support Scheme
- AED / Defibrillator
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership Small Grants Programme
- Good Relations Grants Support Scheme
- Rural Business Grants of up to £4,999
- Cultural Festivals Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Please note: all leisure centre activities must be pre-booked.
The easiest way to pre-book a session is via the MEActive App, see below for details.
- Go to GetMEActive
- Scroll down to ‘join online’
- Select ‘join online’
- If you are a casual user - select ‘sign up’
- For members - select register + link
- Download the MEActive app after completing all the above steps to book your activity
- If you have any problems getting registered please email MEActive@midandeastantrim.gov.uk for assistance.
The health and well-being of the residents of our Borough is important to us; so we provide a variety of exceptional leisure facilities.