Come and see for yourself and #GetMEActive at our three leisure sites in Mid and East Antrim.
Get the Get MEActive App
Get so MUCH MORE with a leisure centre membership!
Our leisure centres are the perfect place for all ages and abilities to achieve their health and fitness goals. Why not make it easier by becoming a member and get;
- Access to all 3 of our leisure centres
- Unlimited use of pools, classes, fitness and health suites
- Flexible payment options
- Free personal induction and fitness plans
- No joining fee, no contract
Use our top-class facilities and equipment, get involved in the wide range of expert-led classes for all ages and abilities, experience the fun and welcoming atmosphere in our centres and meet our dedicated team of staff, on hand to help you get the most out of your experience.
We have everything you need to get more active together - right on your doorstep.
So join us and #GetMEActive
What do you get for your monthly fee;
- Fitness Suite (*12+ years (see below))
- Swimming (Leisure Pool & Slides – Seven Towers, Ballymena)
- Classes (16+ years)
- Health Suites (16+ years)
- Racquet Sports (charge non-members playing alongside)
- Ludo Soft Play (Amphitheatre) Junior & Family Memberships
- Swimming – All children under 8 years must be accompanied by an Adult of at least 16 years 1:2 main and learner pool / 1:1 if using slides
Membership Prices – Direct Debit, Cash Quarterly & Annual payments available
With something on offer for everyone, our family leisure packages give you family fun, with a seriously good saving.
|Swim Only Membership||
£20.90 per month
£14.65 per month Concession
|Single Adult Membership||
£27.50 per month
£19.25 per month Concession
£42.90 per month
Up to 2 Adult & multiple children under 18 (same household) - More details below!
£19.80 per month
Access: Monday - Friday from opening – 4pm (no classes) - More details below!
Concessionary Groups – Proof to shown at time of purchase
- Children & young people aged under 18
- Full-time or part-Time Students
- In receipt of Universal Credit (PIPS)
- In receipt of Disability Allowance
- Over 60
Cost: £42.90 by Direct Debit or Quarterly Cash Payment of £128.70.
2 Adults and all children under 18 years of age in the same household - 3 leisure centres in 1 membership!
Family Membership Terms & Conditions:
- 2 x Adults ALL Children under 18 years of age in the same household.
- Includes use of: Fitness Suite, Health Suite, Classes, Racquet Sports and Swimming
- No Children under the age of 12 years are permitted to use the fitness suite.
- 12years – 15years may use the gym accompanied by an adult.
- Juniors must complete an Induction before using the equipment.
- 16yrs and upwards may attend group classes
- Health Suite – Sauna, Steam and Spa
- 16yrs and upwards may use the Health Suite. Other Health Restrictions may apply.
- N.B Carrickfergus Amphitheatre – due to limited fitness suite capacity and to prevent overcrowding the following restrictions apply.
- Junior Access: Monday – Thursday Opening – 6.30pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday access during normal opening hours.
- All children under 8 years of age must be accompanied into the water by a responsible adult of at least 16 years of age. 1:2 Main and Learner Pool, 1:1 Leisure Pool if using slides.
- All racket sports subject to off peak times Monday to Friday: Opening to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4:30pm
Proof of address must be provided for each person.
Off-Peak Membership access Monday – Friday opening to 4pm and excludes classes
* Fitness Suites:
12 - 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
Amphitheatre Juniors access Monday – Thursday from opening until 6.30pm
Saturday & Sunday – Full access
|Larne Leisure Centre||
Teen Fit, 12 - 15 year olds available (once completed, teens can access the gym unaccompanied)
12 - 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. Teens are not permitted in the weights room.